RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Marketing Team, the Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for evangelizing and driving awareness of RecVue’s Enterprise Monetization Platform. Working with a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for developing positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, demand generation, sales enablement, and competitive analysis.
- You’ll develop and maintain audience-appropriate collateral – including presentations, white papers, web copy, audio/video scripts, messaging guides, collateral, blogs, emails and more – to support our go-to-market strategy
- You’ll work with PM, marketing and sales to set the G2M strategy and execute, execute, execute
- You’ll collaborate with marketing and PM team members to dream up and support integrated marketing campaigns that help drive demand for RecVue’s Enterprise Monetization platform
- You’ll get a chance to share your passion for RecVue with technical and business audiences at meetups, conferences, and 1:1 with customers or prospects
- You’ll regularly meet our internal and our partner’s sales teams to explain the value of new product updates, and train them on the usage of sales tools and campaigns
- Successful track record at a funded but pre-IPO company (preferably Series A, B or C stage) in the last 3 years
- Ability to work without fully established processes, collateral and value propositions
- Ability to test and learn within the market
- We have a small start-up culture where everyone is expected to “roll up their sleeves” and “get things done.” You have a sales DNA, a passion for technology, and a strong desire to succeed
Successful Track Record At An Enterprise B2B Software Company
- Successfully marketed to enterprise buyers. Strong understanding of B2B SaaS applications (targeted at the enterprise)
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate benefits of complex, technical solutions
- Managed product and field marketing programs planning and budgeting
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Data-driven; proven ability to leverage campaign results to drive strategy
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work with C-levels
- Able to market to early adopters and visionaries
- Obsessive about the quality of communications, emails, campaigns, collateral, etc.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with executives, with the ability to present persuasively to various stakeholders
Skills & Background
Educational and Other Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
- This role is in Palo Alto, CA
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the enterprise software space