RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Product Team, the Product Manager will own and drive the definition of the next generation SaaS subscription billing and revenue management platform. The Product Manager is the point person to help identify use-cases, research unmet customer needs, and drive a compelling roadmap.
- Work directly with the Product stakeholder on a wide-range of projects and features to deliver a great experience for our customers.
- Identify opportunities for new projects and features that will help move the needle across all company-wide KPIs.
- Scope projects and requirements in a meaningful way. MVPs are great, but only if they don’t strip away the actual viability nor compromise the user experience.
- Wholly own projects from creation, through launch, and continually via iterations and updates.
- Create and define product requirements and write meaningful, contextual tickets that tell the story of the feature, but do not dictate implementation methods.
- Monitor and report out to the rest of the company on KPIs for projects that you lead including next steps and iterations to come.
- Work collaboratively with the Product team and others, including Engineering, Marketing, Creative, and Customer Experience.
- Work with Sales and Pre-Sales team to conduct product demos and present the solution.
- Continually explore new trends, themes, best practices, and patterns– then determine how those should (or shouldn’t) be implemented into the user experience.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings.
- Monitor and track projects.
- Prepare project communication plans.
- Prepare and manage risk and quality management plans.
- Provide status reports to the stakeholders as required.
Skills & Background
- 5 – 7 years of product and project management experience in Subscriptions, Billing, Revenue and Financials
- Experience with Quote to Cash processes is highly desirable
- Experience with packaged applications like Oracle EBS, Cloud Financials, NetSuite, Dynamics 365, etc.
- Excellent client-facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to identify solutions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of execution
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure; able to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Master’s