RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. RecVue offers a fast paced and innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and leadership necessary to take your sales career to the next level. In this role, the SDR will work directly with senior sales executives and management to identify target accounts and setup initial introductions and meetings. A successful SDR will have the opportunity to grow within the RecVue sales organization as the company continues to expand it’s global reach.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns, lists, and other sources.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the current RecVue pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Innovate and build off of the current RecVue pre-sales process to continuously develop new best practices.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Skills & Background
- Experience in demand generation a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology
- Competitive, self-starting, and personally motivated
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based accounting software a plus
- Ability to work in a high energy team sales environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.