RECVUE, INC. MONETIZATION PARTNER PROGRAM (“PROGRAM”) GUIDELINES
Participation Requirements. In order to participate in the Program, you must do the following:
- Comply with terms and conditions of the applicable RecVue Monetization Partner Agreement (the “Agreement”) and these Monetization Partner Program There are two types of Monetization Partners, which may be referred to herein as “Partner”:
- Referral Partner – This Monetization Partner will refer potential prospects (“Leads”) to RecVue and will earn a commission for subscription revenue collected by RecVue during a Lead’s initial twelve (12) month subscription term as described in the Referral Partner Agreement.
- Delivery Partner – This Monetization Partner will be authorized to perform implementation services for RecVue end users as well as provide enhanced support for such customers as specified in the Delivery Partner Agreement.
- Market, promote, and support the sale, implementation and use of Services (as defined below) to end-customers as applicable to Partner’s type (as described above).
- Comply with the Training Requirements set forth below for the Partner type and as detailed in the Partner Training Program Guide located at recvue.com or a successor URL designated by RecVue, as such Training Guidelines are updated from time to time at RecVue’s sole discretion.
- Dedicate at least one (1) sales representative to promoting Services to Leads (for Referral Partner) and have at least one (1) employee who has completed the Training Requirements (for Delivery Partners).
- Promote the Services on Partner’s web site and in marketing materials such as advertisements, printed materials, and direct marketing consistent with the terms of these Guidelines and the Agreement.
- Adhere to the RecVue Rules of Engagement.
“Services” means the RecVue online business applications, products, and/or services that are listed in the Monetization Partner Program Guidelines or in a Product Appendix to the Agreement as being available for representation by Partner.
Minimum Revenue Level for Referral Partner– To maintain membership in the Program, Referral Partner must have attained a minimum of one (1) new RecVue end-customer per year and a minimum of
$100,000 USD in RecVue subscription license revenue booked.
Notices Given via E-mail Communication – RecVue will communicate notice of any changes to the Monetization Partner Program Guidelines to the Partner using e-mail. Other communications from RecVue sent via e-mail include billing notifications, notices of promotions, invitations to events, and any other matters regarding the administration of the Monetization Partner Program excluding notices with respect to termination of the Monetization Partner Program. Partners may communicate by e-mail with RecVue to explain billing discrepancies and to request clarification of any policy or procedure in this document. Partner will provide RecVue with an e- mail address to receive official communications. Updates to this address should be made as necessary.
Delivery Partner Training Requirements. Delivery Partner shall hire and maintain at all times, during the term of the Agreement, at a minimum, one (1) sales representative (SR), one (1) functional implementation consultant (FIC), and one (1) technical application developer (TAD) who have successfully completed RecVue’s role-based training requirements, as detailed in the Partner Training Program Guide located at: http://www.RecVue.com/portal/pdf/partnertraining.pdf or a successor URL designated by RecVue (the “Training Guidelines”), as such Training Guidelines are updated from time to time at RecVue’s sole discretion. The Training Guidelines and the training requirements set forth herein are collectively the “Training Requirements.” Staffing levels are minimums and Delivery Partner is expected to grow RecVue consulting skills as needed to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- As RecVue adds features and upgrades the Services, self-paced new feature training is made available at no cost to Partners. All consulting personnel will be expected to participate in new release training events to maintain proficiency in implementing RecVue based on the Service’s new features and functions. RecVue may, at its sole discretion, change Training Requirements as new courses and possible certification programs are made available. RecVue will provide Partner three (3) months advanced notice on changes to the Training Requirements and provide Partner three (3) additional months to come into compliance with new Training Requirements. For clarity, such six-month period shall serve as the six-month grace period provided in Section 1 of the Agreement, and Partner’s failure to comply with the Training Requirements set forth above shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement.
- Additional Terms and Conditions For Training. Partner may not copy, reproduce, display, publish, create derivative works of, assign, sell, lease, rent, license, sublicense or grant a security interest in all or portion of the Training Materials provided to Partner. Partner may not utilize the Training Materials to replicate or attempt to perform the Training Services or to develop or attempt to develop any of the products described in the Training Materials for Partner’s employees or any third party. Partner may not record, film, stream or otherwise capture any performance of the Training Services. Rights not granted in this agreement are reserved and prohibited. All Training Materials are the proprietary and confidential information of RecVue and its third party licensors, and Partner is expressly forbidden from disclosing or transmitting the Training Materials, in whole or part to any third party without the prior written consent of RecVue. No right, title or interest is granted to Partner as a result of the provision of the Training Services except as stated herein. As used herein, Training Materials are the documentation and written materials provided to Partner by RecVue in connection with the Training Services. As used herein, Training Services are the courses, curricula and services that RecVue will provide to Partner in connection with the Training Requirements or as otherwise provided by RecVue.
- Technical Support –RecVue Trained Implementation Consultants of Partners will receive Gold Technical Support to be used for client issues only. Partners can purchase RecVue support packages at a fifteen percent (15%) discount for their own internal use RecVue system.
- Transaction Classes – For clarification purposes, and purposes relating to revenue share attainment, RecVue classifies all transactions in one of four (4) classes. The definition of those classes is as follows:
- “New Business” is defined as the license revenue associated with the initial entry of an end- customer into a RecVue Services Agreement, but only includes Year 1 of license revenue
- “Add-on/Up-sell Business” is defined as the license revenue associated with an end-customer under an existing RecVue Services Agreement that adds additional services to their existing agreement.
- “Renewal Business” is defined as the license revenue associated with an end-customer renewing an existing RecVue Services Agreement after Year 1 of the Services Agreement.
- “Extended Term” is defined as the license revenue associated with an end-customer renewing an existing RecVue Services Agreement scheduled for expiration for a term greater or equal to 24
Brand Usage. The provided guidelines regarding trademarks and paid search advertising are (i) subject to the license granted to Partner in the Agreement and (ii) the policy below, and RecVue reserves the right to change these policies at any time.
- When using the term RecVue, it must be spelled with a capital R and
- All ad copy and publicly facing material should make it clear that Partner is an independent, external partner and may not include deceptive text leading potential customers to think the ad is from or sponsored by RecVue. Partner’s ad, web site, search engine tags, or any other marketing presentation should make it clear that Partner is an independent external consultant / Monetization Partner / business expert / technology software expert and we recommend Partner focus on the benefits of this: objective advice, local presence, recommend a software solution that is right for your business, assist with implementation and customization, offer training,
Use of RecVue Trademarks in Paid Search Advertising – Partners must clearly state in the text used for their online or paid search ads that they are a RecVue Monetization Partner.
- On a trial basis, RecVue now authorizes a Partner to use the RecVue branded trademarks (i.e., RecVue) for search engine ranking or paid search purchase if they comply with the following
- To market on the search engines, Partners must clearly identify themselves as RecVue Monetization Partners and may not in any way give the appearance that they are RecVue and/or may not represent themselves as the ‘official’ RecVue site. Paid keyword ads should make it clear that Partner is an independent external consultant / Monetization Partner / business expert / technology software expert and we recommend you focus on the benefits of this: objective advice, local presence, recommend a software solution that is right for your business, assist with implementation and customization, offer training, etc. In order to do this, Partners may use the following phrases in their ads to clearly denote that they are a RecVue Monetization Partner: RecVue Referral Partner, RecVue Delivery Partner, RecVue Monetization Partner.
- Additionally, at no time may a Monetization Partner’s paid search ad be ranked above RecVue’s on paid search advertising (i.e. Yahoo Search Marketing, Google, ).
- When using the term RecVue in any pay-per-click advertisement or landing page, RecVue must be spelled with a capital R and
- Paid keyword landing pages must state clearly and noticeably that they are a Monetization Partner of RecVue and not mislead customer in to thinking they are RecVue and/or are the exclusive / preferred RecVue
- The actual URL in paid keyword ads should match the display URL you show in the
- Partner’s primary domain cannot include the trademark term RecVue (or any other RecVue product name) in it. Partner can include RecVue trademark in a sub domain (CompanyX.com/RecVue).
- Partner may not purchase or contract with any marketing firm to buy any domain names with the term RecVue (or another RecVue product name) in it which may redirect traffic to your website with this domain. If you have done this, you must notify RecVue and you will be responsible for arranging to have this transferred to RecVue for no cost to
- All web site copy should be clear that you are an independent, external partner and may not have deceptive text leading potential customers or web crawlers to think the site is an official representative of RecVue. Your web site copy and images should make it clear you are an independent external consultant / Monetization Partner / business expert / technology software expert and we recommend you focus on the benefits of this: objective advice, local presence, recommend a solution that is right for your business, assist with implementation and customization, offer training,
- All Meta Tags within the website must state they are a Referral Partner, Delivery Partner and/or Monetization Partner of RecVue without any
- The term ‘RecVue’ (or another RecVue product name) cannot be the first word in the title tag.
- The tags should not mislead potential customers nor the Search crawlers in to thinking that the site is an official representative of
- Your primary screen name/username/login cannot include the trademark term RecVue (or any other RecVue product name) in
Monetization Partner Revenue Share – Monetization Partners will receive a revenue share on all eligible RecVue Services as specified in the Agreement.
- Revenue share level is earned based on revenue band attained for new license and add-on/up-sell revenue within the calendar year as stated in the below chart. Renewal and Extended Term Renewal revenue does not qualify for tier achievement. Member status will be reviewed on a quarterly basis, allowing Partners the opportunity to move to the next level of margin four (4) times a year, but the margin level will not be decreased within the year giving the Partner an entire year to maintain member status. Partners will receive the attained level of margin on all new license business and up-sells until the next review period. Note: Partners must qualify annually for their member status.
Referral Partner Revenue Share Model
New Business Revenue Share
$500,000 and Over
- For the first 12-months (Year 1), Partner will begin at the maximum Revenue Share of 40%. Unless otherwise agreed upon, Year 2 and beyond Revenue Share will be based upon the prior year’s Revenue Band performance.
- The New Business Revenue Share relates to Year 1 Subscription Revenue only.
Delivery Partner Revenue Share Model
- The Delivery Partner will contract directly with the end-customer and all service agreement related fees will remain with the Delivery Partner.
- The Delivery Partner will not participate in any subscription revenue share.
Internal Use Suite – As a benefit of the program and subject to the execution of a RecVue Subscription Services Agreement, each Partner receives a single, not-for-resale, non-transferable instance of the RecVue Service, including all desired add-on modules. Users for this Suite can be earned based upon tier achievement.
Demonstration Accounts – Each Partner receives a minimum of one (1) not-for-resale, non- transferable demonstration accounts to promote RecVue Services.
Additional Payment Obligation – Any additional payment obligation of RecVue to the Partner must be agreed to in writing and authorized by a RecVue VP or Officer.