RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the QA Analyst will utilize hands-on experience in functional and regression testing, who can execute a test plan for a highly transactional and complex software application. Need to have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, and have demonstrated consistent QA execution and results toward a high-quality pr. This position will work closely with the engineering and product teams to validate the software functions.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements and end-user feedback and apply analysis to the testing process
- Plan, develop, document and implement test cases and plans for a SaaS product based on existing specifications, and business and technical requirements
- Execute acceptance tests of new features
- Perform user interface, functional, integration and regression testing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issue root causes and collaborate with the development team to resolve
- Write detailed, accurate defect summaries and clearly communicate with the development team
- Improve and execute automated regression tests, functional tests and data tests
- Develop and maintain separate test cases and test plans for functionality, system and ad-hoc testing
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 2 years of quality assurance engineering for a complex software application
- A love of learning and the drive to become an expert in our SaaS application
- Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Very strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in a fast-paced agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- QA experience for an ERP, Billing, or SaaS application is a big plus
- Background in MIS or CS preferred