RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Project Manager will own the planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of RecVue’s recurring billing and revenue management platform. Typical day-to-day project activities include: driving project schedules, anticipating risk and variance, cost containment and disruption handling, managing all project resources, and project communications. Project Managers are leaders in Customer Success and will be directing and influencing the customer in the areas of customer-side project involvement, operational readiness, and the overall relationship.
- Understanding of customer business model and identify business as well as technical requirements related to the implementation of RecVue
- Managing process change for the customer as part of the transformation to SaaS billing solution between finance, product and IT teams
- Managing all aspects of the SaaS implementation and potentially customer specific professional services with the customer team or integration partners
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings
- Monitor and track projects
- Prepare project communication plans
- Prepare and manage risk and quality management plans
- Manage the project constraints of scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources
- Provide status reports to the executive sponsor or other stakeholders as required
- Customer advocate working with product management and engineering to drive product enhancements based on customer requirements and manage implementation of professional services as needed
- Able to travel as needed (typically less than 20%)
Skills & Background
- 2-5 years of project management and client services experience
- Excellent client-facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to identify solutions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of execution
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure; able to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree