RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
RecVue has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software architect who want their architecture to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company’s bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers and product managers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our platform stable and scalable. The enterprise architect role at RecVue encompasses architecture, design and implementation to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
- Together with the VP of Engineering, develop the frameworks, standards, policies, principles, and procedures that guide technology decisions and maximize reuse of technology.
- Work closely with our product management team to help develop leading client solutions; determine functional and non-functional requirements of future projects and features and estimate the work scope accordingly.
- Analyze and design technical solutions for complex business requirements.
- Take a long-term strategic approach to design and development taking into account the product roadmap; develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design; provide technical guidance and coaching to developers to facilitate rapid development and implementation.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of adherence to architectural standards, quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility.
- Evaluate new technologies and the evolution of current technologies for optimal application of technology to meet business needs.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- 7+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing modern software solutions across multiple technology platforms, incorporating an API first mentality.
- 6+ years of experience in commercial software development with a variety of languages (Python, Java).
- 3+ years of software architecture and/or development using IaaS, PaaS such as AWS, Oracle, Microsoft.
- Expertise in Enterprise strategy, architecture, engineering, and operations in large organizations with complex multi-application IT landscapes
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Proven experience with Spring Java; overall expertise in J2EE frameworks and design patterns. Strong design and development skills with database technologies and Oracle
- Expertise in Agile methods, software development lifecycle management, continuous integration, and build and release management.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
- Passionate about quality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Skilled at coaching and inspiring team members.
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field (Preferred).