RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Application Support Engineer is tasked with providing front-line support and solutions to issues reported by customers on the RecVue platform. Our ideal candidate possesses a strong technical background, able to troubleshoot basic software applications, and is an excellent communicator via email and over the phone.
- Ensure optimal level of Customer Success
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Prioritize based on severity and customer impact
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Monitor and manage application and back-end batch processes to ensure application uptime requirements and SLA compliance
Skills & Background
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with ERP, Billing and/or SaaS)
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently in a distributed team environment
- Proven results uncovering solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
- Experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications