RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Solution Architect plays an active role in the pre-sales cycle, working with the Sales and Engineering teams to clearly articulate the technology and architecture of the RecVue platform. The Solution Architect is a lead role during the implementation identifying and documenting client business requirements, mapping and configuring the RecVue platform to meet the requirements, and providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation.
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis
- Generate convincing and substantiated technology and architecture recommendations
- Serve as the primary day-to-day technical contact for clients, third-party vendors, technology partners and internal project stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Engineering teams to develop estimates and overall implementation solution plans
- Serve as the pre-sales lead for all implementation and integration efforts
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Identify and define integration points with third party solutions
- Define and document tools and technologies used to implement RecVue
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems)
- Travel as needed (typically, 10-25%)
Skills & Background
- A minimum of 3-years experience as a Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business
- Administration, Engineering, or a closely related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, SQL and etc.)
- Expertise in the development of use cases and class diagrams, and occasionally state diagrams as well
- Extensive experience working with enterprise level systems
- Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility of the RecVue platform
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.