RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the QA Analyst will utilize hands-on experience in functional and regression testing, who can execute a test plan for a highly transactional and complex software application. Need to have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, and have demonstrated consistent QA execution and results toward a high-quality pr. This position will work closely with the engineering and product teams to validate the software functions.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements and end-user feedback and apply analysis to the testing process
- Plan, develop, document and implement test cases and plans for a SaaS product based on existing specifications, and business and technical requirements
- Execute acceptance tests of new features
- Perform user interface, functional, integration and regression testing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issue root causes and collaborate with the development team to resolve
- Write detailed, accurate defect summaries and clearly communicate with the development team
- Improve and execute automated regression tests, functional tests and data tests
- Develop and maintain separate test cases and test plans for functionality, system and ad-hoc testing
Skills & Background
- Minimum of 2 years of quality assurance engineering for a complex software application
- A love of learning and the drive to become an expert in our SaaS application
- Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Very strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in a fast-paced agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- QA experience for an ERP, Billing, or SaaS application is a big plus
- Background in MIS or CS preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.