RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Implementation Consultant will deliver and integrate the RecVue enterprise-level platform of large and small scale professional service projects. S/he will have considerable experience with enterprise software and implementations, and knowledge of subscription billing and revenue management solutions. In addition, leveraging strong communication skills is essential throughout the implementation phase as we are committed to becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and are devoted to their success.
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients, third-party vendors, partners and internal project stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to develop estimates and overall implementation solution plans
- Serve as the lead for all implementation and integration efforts
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Identify and define integration points with third party solutions
- Define and document tools and technologies used to implement RecVue
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems)
- 10-20% travel is required, depending on client expectations
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or technology enabled business consulting experienceExperience with solution implementation in the areas Billing, Revenue Management, Accounting, or Finance Applications.
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Ability to accurately scope, plan, and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.