RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
RecVue has immediate opportunities for extremely talented DevOps Engineer who manages the shared development infrastructure, oversees the software product build process, streamlines product release, and automates the build, deployment, validation and delivery frameworks. The individual in this role will have experience with software development lifecycles, modern build tools, virtual environment management, and the concepts of Continuous Integration. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our platform stable and scalable. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and enjoys optimizing build environments for speed and reliability.
- Maintain and support build system and tools necessary to build, integrate, test a software system that spans multiple hardware platforms
- Design and implement AWS and Oracle production and staging VPCs
- Manage runtime AMIs built on Ubuntu and Oracle Cloud
- Manage and improve deployments across multiple development teams
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of our software
- Work with engineering teams in root cause software behavior and performance
- Develop ad-hoc tools and scripts to automate build environment
- Assist engineering community with build issues, maintaining build files, troubleshoot build dependency and incremental build discrepancies
- Collaborate with Build, Test, and Software teams to develop tools for automation and continuously automate and improve the release process
- Strong problems solving skills
- Good communication and collaborative skills with a desire to mentor engineers with varying domains of expertise
- Good understanding of operating system concepts
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required
- 7+ years’ experience or background in Build and Release Engineering on Linux
- 7+ years’ experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system
- 7+ years in weblogic
- 7+ years CI/CD, Jenkins
- 7+ years shell scripting
- 5+ years programming experience with Python, Perl or similar
- 3+ years in JIRA & Confluence
- 3+ years in Git
- 3+ years in AWS
- 3+ years in Microservices
- 2+ years in Docker, Kubernetes
- 2+ years in NodeJS
- 2+ years in Graylog or Splunk
- Fluent with git at the command line
- Solid experience and background working with AWS services
- Proficiency with the AWS CLI
- Solid understanding of web technologies, such as Java, JWT,
- Experience in including automated testing in build process
- Very strong scripting and automation skills – you believe you can automate everything
- Experience building highly scalable web applications (Preferred)
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.