RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Support Specialist serves as a critical point of contact with RecVue’s customer base. We are looking for people who want to influence, build, learn and deliver exceptional customer experience. Our ideal candidate loves to work in a fast-paced environment, has he urge to solve problems and teach customers, and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and solutions
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients, third-party vendors, partners and internal project stakeholders via email and phone
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems)
- Establish strong working relationships with customer support leadership, product, engineering and finance to improve overall operations and how the company delivers solutions and provides customer support experience
- Support customer testing of minor and major releases
- 10-20% travel is required, depending on client expectations
Skills & Background
- 2-3 years customer support experience, preferably B2B in the areas Billing, Revenue Management, Accounting or Finance Applicatons
- Excellent time management and efficient prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer’s problem
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience is preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.