RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Team as an Account Executive. You will be joining the RecVue sales team at the ground floor with the ability to advance your sales career quickly as the company grows. In this role you will be required to wear multiple hats including account executive, sales engineer, product advisor and everything in between.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns, lists, and other sources.
- Follow the current RecVue pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient prospect management.
- Work in territory to find new leads and evangelize the RecVue platform.
- Run the entire sales process with little input from upper management.
- Learn the RecVue Agile Monetization Platform enough to be able to demo the product yourself during the sales cycle.
- Advise management and the product team on where the market is headed and how best to shape the product offering to best suite market demand.
Skills & Background
- Experience selling financial software into the C-suite a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology
- Ability to wear multiple hats including ability to demo software
- Startup experience a plus
- Oracle, NetSuite, MS Dynamics or other ERP experience a plus
- Challenger Sales mentality a plus
- Competitive, self-starting, and personally motivated
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel 40% minimum
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration.
RecVue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.